LIKE, SUBSCRIBE or FOLLOW one of our social media pages and REPOST the poster w/ #sugartheseries by AUG 11th MIDNIGHT PST to be entered for a chance to win a 24x36 poster autographed by the Director and Cast of Sugar! Only 5 will be given away!
Follow Gail Bean on her tumblr! #teamaja
Anonymous said: I'm 18 and new to the sugar bowl. I signed up for SA and having been chatting to two POT's for a few days. I'm really scared about meeting them. I don't know if I can go through with it. I'm really concerned for my safety. I desperately need the money though my mum is in hospital and I'm behind on the rent. please help!
Desperate sugaring is the absolute worst thing you can do to yourself emotionally and physically. Not all men are sweet and kind. There are many men who want to do bad things to your, especially since you are 18. Just remember to never let these men pressure you to do anything you don’t want to do. You don’t owe anyone anything.
If you can find a babystting job, or get a loan that would be a little easier. If you find it in yourself to go on these dates then take a deep breath and keep telling yourself that you are just dating. It’s supposed to be fun :)
There’s a lot of exhausting factors about the sugar baby lifestyle.
- Being called a whore
- Hanging out with older men when you could be hanging out with people your own age
- The initial search process- weeding through POT’s
- Dealing with the “control” of finances someone has over you
- Feigning interest in uninteresting things
- Always being 100% on point appearance-wise
- The lies. Just all the lies. To friends, family, POT’s, SD’s.
- Being accustomed to a certain lifestyle then being brought back to reality at certain points
- Being emotionally supportive to a grown ass man
- The notion that you’re just a disposable plaything.. You’re seen as an object.
The eighth one
I am a woman of the highest caliber, and I deserve only the best. I am providing a valuable luxury service to men who do not deserve me and have to earn me by funding me and treating me like the lady I am. No man who would act entitled to my time, my company, or my body deserves it.
Now repeat it until you believe it.